Monday, October 22, 2007

Mommy Mode

I went to the doctor's office and my kid is playing with the toys in the toy box and rather than read a magazine I decide to clean and organize the toy box! It's just that I saw so much fluff in there that had come out of a ripped teddy bear that I decided that while I was clearing the sneezy stuff out that I would start organizing all the toys and throwing away cracked things or pieces that didn't belong to anything anymore. Same thing I do at home. Can't I get out of Mommy mode for even five minutes anymore. But who the heck am I to clean out somebody else's toy box?!!! I thought it was nice and helpful, but maybe it was just downright rude! In any case, I will be donating some of my kids' toys to the box so that there is more stuff in there to replace the broken things I took out.

No comments: