Monday, October 1, 2007

Halloween Is 30 Days Away

Here we go with the Halloween stuff again. The boys were so excited to see the costumes in the store that I finally gave in and let them pick out their costumes this weekend. Now they don't want to take them off. I spent the weekend running errands and shopping with Spiderman and Mr. Incredible. And I couldn't figure out why people were doing double-takes because I became so used to seeing them that way! Now my biggest worry is keeping those costumes free of stains and rips between now and Halloween. With my luck, they'll need new costumes by the end of the month. But at least they're enjoying themselves. And why not extend the holiday and let them enjoy the WHOLE month of October? After all, that's what Lou Russo is already doing for HIS birthday month!

No comments: