Monday, April 27, 2009

Reality Overload

Lou asked me to make a list of all the reality (unscripted) tv shows that I watch on a regular basis. So here they are:

The Celebrity Apprentice
The Biggest Loser
The Amazing Race
Survivor
The Bachelor/The Bachelorette
Dancing With The Stars
American Idol
The Real Housewives of NYC/The Real Housewives of NJ
Project Runway (now moving to Lifetime for the new season starting in August!)
Top Chef
House Hunters
InternationalColor Splash
Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations
CribsGone Country

I've also seen, but don't have time to watch regularly:

Dog The Bounty Hunter
Rock of Love
Celebrity Rehab

And I'd like to see, based on recommendations from friends:

Jon and Kate Plus Eight
Table For Twelve
Intervention

If there's something I have left off this list that you think I should be watching, please let me know louandliz@943thepoint.com

No comments: