Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Juvederm

love to laugh and smile, but my smile lines were starting to get really deep....so deep that it was hard to wear makeup because it looked like my face was cracking from the makeup getting in those deep grooves.

I got Juvederm with Dr. Lombardi and my smile lines practically disappeared immediately! I can still smile exactly the same way I always have, but without the deep lines. And Juvederm lasts a long time.

With Dr. Lombardi there was no pain during the procedure (which took minutes) and no pain or bruising afterwards, either. Dr. Lombardi is a board certified plastic surgeon and he and his staff take excellent care of all their clients. They can help you look and feel your best!

For a free consultation at their beautiful Eatontown offices, call the Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center at 732-460-9555 or visit them on the web at doctorsofcosmeticsurgery.com.

No comments: