Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Laser Hair Removal

Let's talk about Dr. Lombardi at the Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Eatontown.

In case you are interested in laser hair removal so that you don't have to deal with shaving for the summer, here's how it's been working for me. I am going on treatment number 5 and I couldn't be happier. I'm getting my bikini area done and it feels great to say goodbye to ingrown hairs, razor burn, and waxing!

The procedure uses a new type of laser that cools and heats at the same time so that you won't feel uncomfortable. It only takes about 15 minutes a session and I began seeing results after the very first session. I'm now almost finished and looking forward to getting my legs done next!If you want to find out more, go to doctorsofcosmeticsurgery.com

No comments: