Friday, April 17, 2009

Fraxel

If you haven't heard of Fraxel, it's a great way to improve the look of your skin. Dr. Lombardi at the Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery Center in Eatontown introduced it to me and the skin on my face looks and feels totally rejuvenated.

My skin tone is so much better and much more even, and looks fresher. For me, the treatment didn't require any down time. It just looked like I had been out in the sun. The treatment itself took less than an hour, did not cause me any pain, and I walked out feeling fine.

And as the weeks went by, I was able to look in the mirror and see a real difference. For someone who's had too much sun on my face and lots of acne scars, it really helped. Dr. Lombardi and his staff are the best! Check them out online at doctorsofcosmeticsurgery.com or call Dr. Lombardi at 732-460-9555.

No comments: