Monday, October 19, 2009

Radiothon Thank You's

There were so many people who helped us to have a successful radiothon this year, but there were a few people who helped me personally that I wanted to mention, too!

My close friends who stopped by to keep me company will get private thank-you's, but I really wanted to say thank you here to: Tracy at Salon By The Sea in Sea Girt for doing my hair (and playing our radio station!), Andrea Rosenfeld from Hot Rox Jewelry for her generous donation, Michelle from Balanced Body Massage and Wellness Center in Neptune for the fantastic massage after about 16 hours on the air, and Leigh Ann Borelli from Face To Fase Facial Spa and Cosmetic Studio in downtown Toms River for the facial and fresh makeup at 1 am (Terry Loftus and Laurie Cataldo also loved the facial massages!) and Leigh Ann's generous donation of auction items was much appreciated, too! I am lucky to have such incredibly creative, kind, and generous girlfriends in my!

Thank you so much!

No comments: