Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank You Lord & Taylor

I just wanted to thank the wonderful people at Lord & Taylor at Monmouth Mall for taking the time to get me ready for this year's Poinsettia Bash.

Kelli O'Connor, a sales manager in the dresses department, spent a good three hours picking out clothing for me and running back and forth to the dressing room while I tried everything on and got her opinion. She pulled possibilities from gorgeous sequined dresses to rock-and-roll-chic outfits for me to wear on stage. From boots to accessories, undergarments to jackets, Kelli has an eye for creating a great look.

I never thought to use a personal shopper to help me choose an outfit, but it made my shopping experience so much more enjoyable. She even grabbed an umbrella for me before I left in the downpour! I also want to thank Tracy, the store manager, for her input and help in putting my outfit together and making those final decisions as to what I was going to wear, plus checking in every once in a while to make sure I had everything I needed. I really felt welcomed.

Sharon Pasquariello at the Chanel counter did my makeup just like the girls on Lipstick Jungle have theirs done for the show. I felt very glamorous!

And finally, thanks so much to Lindsay McAndrew at the Nars makeup counter. She is incredibly knowledgeable about makeup AND hair, and took the time to style my hair exactly the way I wanted it for the Bash.You girls are awesome! And thanks to Tracy and Lord & Taylor for giving away so many great prizes, from necklaces to designer handbags to designer jeans to Uggs Boots, at our special listener event last Saturday morning, too!

No comments: