Thursday, May 1, 2008

Weekend Fun!

I'll be attending some great events with my kids all weekend, so please feel free to join me and say hello!

I'm hosting the Kid's Breakfast at Freehold Raceway mall Saturday morning from 9 - 11am. We'll be doing Mother's Day crafts and giving away prizes for the kids, along with the free Dunkin' Donuts and free carousel rides. If you can't make this one, we do it the first Saturday of every month.

On Sunday, I'm going to take the kids to Monmouth Mall where professional photographer Gary Gellman from Gellman Images will be taking pictures of the children and providing decorative Mother's Day frames from 11am - 1pm.

Also Sunday, it's the first of the Classic Car Cruises on Arnold Avenue in Pt. Pleasant. My boys love this. And if you can't make this one it's just the first of many.

No comments: