Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All hail the hairdressers

Lou was making fun of me this morning, in the kindest of ways of course, about how many hours it took me to get ready for the photo shoot I did last fall to be on the cover of Prime Woman Magazine. And it made me realize that I don't think I ever properly thanked the people that were able to make me look that good (without any photo-shop editing!) So.....thanks so much to my amazing hair guy, Jay Dunn of HCX in Brick, and to my makeup girl Leanne Borelli of Vanity 101. Also much thanks to my stylist for the day, Francine, for the great outfits! Now I know why celebs like Jen Anniston and Jessica Simpson travel with their hairdressers, makeup people, and stylists as their entourage. I don't think any woman can do it all alone......the upkeep to look that way every day must be tremendous!

No comments: