Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mmmmm...Cheesecake!

Lou finally brought me a slice of Diane's cheesecake. Delicious! My neighbor also makes a fabulous cheesecake. Which got me to thinking about all the diners and restaurants around our area I've been to and have judged based on their cheesecake alone! Cheesecake is a very individual thing. I prefer mine extra creamy and usually don't eat the crust. But I am always on the lookout for a great cheesecake, so please pass along your suggestions for restaurants, shops, or homemade recipes. One more dessert that comes to mind that people tend to prefer in their own specially made way is bread pudding. I prefer mine, again, soft and creamy....more like pudding, without raisins. But I know that some people make it more like a cake and I have tasted some delicious recipes that are completely different than my homemade version.

1 comment:

BlueEyz369 said...

The best cheescake my husband and I have found (besides my mom's) is at Rooney's Crab House in Long Branch. Go for drinks and dessert, skip the rest!!! Multiple thumbs up!!!