Friday, April 25, 2008

Jenkinson's


Jenkinson's Aquarium in Pt. Beach remains one of my children's favorite outings. Here are some of the reasons you might want to plan a visit soon:


Tomorrow is Rainforest Awareness day, for all ages. See how staffers tend the animals during the May 10th behind-the-scenes tour.


On Mother's Day (May 11th) moms get free admission for each paid child.Science-loving kids can take the Junior Biologist Program on the 17th.


Another thing I love about visiting the aquarium is that your ticket purchase lasts all day, so you can combine it with lunch, walking the boards, going on the rides, and hitting the beach....a full day of fun all in one place!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been taking my four to Jenkinson's for years and recently introduced my friend from Wisconsin to her first beach experience...in Point Pleasant!

Nice to see one of my favorite radio people is a blogger, too!